Friday, May 3, 2013

Update on publishing

The Last Pendragon should be available in paperback within twenty-four hours; Kindle should be available within twelve.  It's currently "In Review" for Kindle--basically, the algorithms are double-checking that everything is formatted correctly for Kindle.

So, sometime later today, you should be able to buy my new book, should you want to.  For those who have the Amazon Prime free shipping and a Kindle, you can borrow my books through their KDP Select program* and it won't harm my income (what there is).

So, this makes three books published from me within about a year (Survivors and Godshead should be linked over at the right for the Kindle version--if they're not there, hit refresh).  I strongly doubt I can keep to that pace, but I think I should be able to do two books per year. 

I'll post again when the book is up and ready for sale.

*If you join Amazon Prime, you can download and read the Kindle Direct books for free...but you can only do one book per month.  Not enough to make it worth it for either Odysseus or me.

2 comments:

  1. I have your other books but haven't had time to read them yet. Will also purchase your new one. I've got to carve out some time to read again! I use to read at least 2 books a week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.