Thursday, May 30, 2013

I am beginning to daydream of defenestration.

I got a call a bit ago, from the counter top manufacturers.  The guy sounded irritated and apologetic, but apparently, our order was fucked up again.  The twatwaffle cutting the counter top angle...cut it at 90 degrees.  Again.  Instead of the 92.8 degree angle that the installer called and reamed them out for not doing right the first time. 

And now, it's too late in the day to re-do it...and somehow, they're not able to re-do it until next Tuesday.

I want to throw somebody out of a fifth story window onto concrete so fucking bad right now.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good--means you learned something. And that I made you think.

      'Scuse me--I've been drinking.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.