Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I love Sam's Club.

We had a visit to my mother's scheduled for today.  Since she can't cook food with flavor, we went to Sam's for one of their addictive rotiserie chickens.  I swear to you, whatever they season those birds with makes it taste better than anything else I've ever had. 

Mom had also asked me to pick up some Blue Bell ice cream.

I found something better, when I went back to the freezer section: Schwan's ice cream.  Their special recipe vanilla.  For a dollar more for a gallon than the Blue Bell costs per half gallon.  For ice cream twice as good. 

Needless to say, I grabbed it and ran cackling to the check out...then had to double back and grab the chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.