Saturday, May 11, 2013

Random ramblings

I've had a pixie on my lap all morning.  I can't drink coffee with a pixie on my lap, much less write. 

My imp is starting to repeat everything he hears.  This is a stage he should have gone through a couple of years ago, but better late than never.  His language acquisition has been all over the place, and in no particular order for the usual steps.  And some of his facial expressions just crack me up--he uses them for exaggerated effect.

The pixie has finally made a breakthrough on cutting those last four back teeth that have been giving her such problems for the past several months.  She's got both bottom ones partially through, and I can feel the shape of the top ones.  It won't be long, now, before I can quit giving her ibuprofen every day.

The pup has been absolutely tail-waggingly happy, the past few days.  It finally quit raining.  I'm just waiting for the ground to dry up enough to be able to go play outside with my air rifle.

Again, thanks to all of you (now ten) who bought The Last Pendragon.  You guys are awesome.

As for what I'm currently working on...it's going.  The follow-up to The Godshead is well underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.