Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Teaser posted.

Now, I need to grade the busy work assignments from last week that I put off so that I could type up revisions last night.  And I need to grade my colleague's stuff that was due at midnight last night. 

Next, I need to get laundry rounded up for the mid-week load.  If grading takes too long, that might be put off until tomorrow.

Last, but not least, I need to clean up the detritus left from Hurricane Imp and Hurricane Pixie and vacuum the living room.

Before I can do any of that, though, I need to find something: my motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.