Thursday, April 11, 2013

Long day, time to write.

We were awakened this morning by a shrill, angry shriek.  I don't know what the imp did, but it sure made the pixie mad.  And neither one of us could get back to sleep after that.

We made it up and visited my family, and used the kids' need for a nap (and my sister's need for same) as an excuse to leave early.  I love my family, but like them best in small doses. 

And then...we had a microwave to replace.  Ours died, abruptly, last night while I was trying to heat up a second helping of supper for myself (the kids ate theirs...then ate half of mine).  You just don't realize how vital a microwave is until it dies.

Then, it was herding the kids around--letting the imp watch some Thomas the Tank Engine because he'd been very good all the way home, then getting the two of them fed, then bathed, then Beauty and the Beast put in for the pixie.  She watched most of it before she had to get up and run around.

We finally managed to get them both in bed.  So, now, I'm going to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.