Sunday, April 21, 2013

More book stuff...

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a cover blurb for The Last Pendragon over at The Godshead Tavern blog--I'll post it here, because I think I've got a cover. 

So, the cover blurb:

The Last Pendragon
The last thing I expected when I went to grieve in the mountains was to get chased by werewolves, kidnapped by a dragon, or meet a legend.  But that was exactly what happened.
Sara Hawke, a highly-educated former PhD candidate in Linguistics, is plunged into a situation that strains her skepticism: first she meets a pack of werewolves while camping on the night of the full moon, then she’s rescued by a man the werewolves seemed to fear.  Her rescuer then decides that she’ll be good company until he decides to let her go.  Then he tells her that she has the potential to be a sorceress, and offers to teach her.
Along the way, she learns that legends aren’t always what they’re cracked up to be, and are occasionally more than they seem…
So, that would be what was on the back cover.  The cover art I think I've found for the front cover is a public domain photo:


There's what would be on the back cover...and what would be on the front.  Would you buy that?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.