Thursday, April 18, 2013

Delivery received.

I have four big huge boxes of cabinets in my living room.  I have several smaller boxes of smaller cabinets and fixtures in my kitchen, in the corner where my liquor cabinet was, and in the corner where my dishwasher usually sits. 

They didn't get here until about an hour ago.  And yes, the kids were still up.  It was a bitch getting them put down because they were so fucking exhausted.

I am, too.  I have a cup of hot catnip tea with honey on my side table (don't let me forget to put the teabag in a Ziploc bag before putting it in the trash, or it's going to wind up slashed open, scattered, and half eaten).  I'm going to finish that, then head for bed. 

And no, we still haven't heard back from the installer.  No, I have no farking idea when we will.  And last, but not least, I have no bloody idea how long tear out and installation will take, or how I'm going to keep the kids corralled. 

And, since I'm trying to beat a UTI into submission with a week-long prescription of Cipro, I can't use my usual tool to deal with the stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.