Saturday, April 13, 2013

I think I'm gonna puke.

I am pro-life.  Not because of any religious reasons, but because I've had two children, one of them born at 32 weeks--which is a fairly normal age for "late term abortion."  My son needed a minimal amount of breathing assistance, and a feeding tube put up his nose into his stomach.  That was it.  He was born pissed off at the world and screaming about it. 

Breathing.  On his own.  Alive.  Without being attached to me. 

Which makes this nothing short of evil.  I can't even read the whole thing. 

How is it that those who clamor that everyone should hand over their guns to avoid another murder of a child cannot see that they, themselves, are perpetrating greater horrors on the completely helpless and innocent?

Murderers, all.

And it's not being reported on.  At all.  Because it's "local crime."

Uh-huh.  Yeah.  So was John Lennon's murder.  So was Marylin Monroe's death (suicide is a crime on the books--there's just no way to punish it, since the perp is already dead).   So was Michael Jackson's child-molestation crimes, and the inquests around his death.  So was Whitney Houston's accidental drowning while high as a fucking kite.  In fact, besides the few assassinations of political figures, I cannot think of any murder case, short of a serial killer that keeps on the move, that isn't a "local crime."

So, why does everything get coverage, except for when it comes to what happens in abortion clinics?

2 comments:

  1. I have been avoiding this story in it's details because my blood pressure is high enough. Been trying to avoid the stories coming out of Anti Rights states too. I just can't maintain that level of rage any more. I'm only 37 and I've already had one heart attack. Y'know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know. I've not had a heart attack, but I get panic attacks real bad. And the more frustrated and helpless I feel, the more likely I am to have one. And they're debilitating for at least the rest of one day, and often all of the next. And they feel like they could cause a heart attack.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.