Friday, July 27, 2012

For those interested...

Sometime next week, Survivors will be available as a paperback.  The price is going to be quite a bit higher than the Kindle price--$6.99.  Not really anything I can do about that, though, folks.  Sorry.

However, I do know you can download software to your computer that lets you read Kindle books on your PC or laptop.  And that's going to be a bargain, this weekend, because I've entered Survivors into a two-day free promo.  It'll go on the free list at midnight tonight, and be de-listed just before midnight Sunday night. 

If I'm being annoying in plugging my book, let me know in the comments.  I've read that a lot of readers on Amazon don't like self-published authors because they get too pushy with self-promotion, and downright abusive with any reviewers that give them bad reviews.  I'm trying to avoid the first, and can't imagine what kind of person does the second. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, but I really do want to know if I get annoying with it.

      Delete
  2. Who says nothing good happens after midnight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not me--Odysseus works 'til midnight, tonight, so something good for me will be happening...

      Seriously, I can't sleep well without him at least home.

      Delete
  3. It's your blog, you can do anything you want on it. I see no problem with advertising your work on it, and will be looking forward to reading it and will try to write a review.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.