Friday, July 13, 2012

FFOT: foodstamp pushers

Did you know that there are cash awards out there for states getting more people on food stamps?  Or that they're advertised on "telenovelas"--Spanish-language soap operas? 

I'd been wondering why the rolls had more than doubled within the last ten years.  Now, I know. 

How the FUCK can the FUCKING FUCKSTICK SUCKING FUCKING TWATWAFFLES IN FUCKING WASHINGTON D.C. FUCKING GET AWAY WITH FUCKING AWARDING FUCKING STATES FUCKING TAXPAYER MONEY FOR FUCKING GETTING FUCKING COCKLEACHES ON FUCKING TAXPAYER-FUCKING-FUNDED FOOD STAMPS?  HOW THE FUCKING FUCK DID WE FUCKING MISS THIS FUCKING SHIT?!? 

You know what?  I'm going to start snarking anybody I see using a SNAP card or WIC benefits.  I'm fucking sick of this, and both the pushers and the addicts can fuck the fucking fuck off.

Your turn.  What's pissed you off this week?

5 comments:

  1. Very specific but: the a-hole who cut me off when I was out running errands yesterday, and then slowed way the hell down once he got in front of me.

    He had an Obama 2012 sticker, too.

    People who are jerk drivers can FTFO. I deal with way too many of them for the small amount I drive in a given week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got no problem with specific FOs. I just don't have any beyond my toddlers fighting. Sibling rivalry can definitely FO. So can hot weather and living in town so I can't boot the boy out the door to play in the fenced in back yard.

      But yeah...I'd probably bet the car that cut you off was either an expensive flashy one where someone got the asshole option, a "green" car, or an absolute rust box that was falling apart.

      Delete
    2. It was actually a white Ford pickup. (Why not Chevy, Mr. Obama fan?). It had major body damage, though, I guess the guy tried some of his jerktastic moves earlier and the person he cut off didn't have fast reflexes like I did.

      Delete
    3. Sounds like "falling apart," mostly through lack of care (and through recklessness) than through age, then.

      Delete
  2. http://oldcatman-xxx.com/?p=9402

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.