Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Can I nominate this guy for badass of the century?

A 90-year old man concocted and carried out a plan under the pressure of being held at gunpoint by a home-invasion robber.  And, not only did he succeed in freeing himself, but shot the goblin after he'd been shot.

So yeah--I think this little old man has earned the title of "badass of the century."  'Cause of his quote of the decade, uttered after having been shot in the face: "F**k you, you son of a bitch, now it's my turn."

And I hope to God that the public defender that filed the motion for the goblin to dismiss the charges for her client being denied access to legal advice while he was in the hospital gets a similar visit, from a similar goblin.  Same for the judge scheduled to hear the motion, should he not dismiss it out of hand. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding me of this :)

    GOOD for him!!!

    I hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, Pissed. From what I read, the tough old bird got hospitalized for an infection, but is doing fine otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.