- Migraines when I have grading to do.
- Special snowflakes that squawk about how they don't understand an assignment, so they didn't do it.
- Special snowflakes that don't read the textbook before squawking about not understanding an assignment, so they didn't do it.
- Special snowflakes that wonder why they got a zero on that assignment that they didn't read the chapter over, didn't understand, and didn't do (see a theme here, people? There's more than one of them. There's more than two. I've got seven out of forty-six enrolled.)
- The idiot judge that set Jerry Sandusky's bail at anything less than half a billion dollars.
- Teachers, babysitters, and daycare workers that molest their charges. If anyone wonders why I don't put my kids in daycare, or leave them with a babysitter...explain to me exactly how you can.
- The current totalitarian regime in Washington, D.C., and their discriminatory actions against the majority of U.S. citizens in their trampling of the first, second, fourth, and fifth amendments.
36 minutes ago