Friday, February 10, 2012

FFOT: A list, this week.

I have several, this week:

  • Migraines.
  • Grading
  • Migraines when I have grading to do.
  • Special snowflakes that squawk about how they don't understand an assignment, so they didn't do it.  
  • Special snowflakes that don't read the textbook before squawking about not understanding an assignment, so they didn't do it. 
  • Special snowflakes that wonder why they got a zero on that assignment that they didn't read the chapter over, didn't understand, and didn't do (see a theme here, people?  There's more than one of them.  There's more than two.  I've got seven out of forty-six enrolled.)
  • The idiot judge that set Jerry Sandusky's bail at anything less than half a billion dollars.  
  • Teachers, babysitters, and daycare workers that molest their charges.  If anyone wonders why I don't put my kids in daycare, or leave them with a babysitter...explain to me exactly how you can.
  • The current totalitarian regime in Washington, D.C., and their discriminatory actions against the majority of U.S. citizens in their trampling of the first, second, fourth, and fifth amendments.
I think that's it for me.  Go ahead and have at it.  What's bugging you?

4 comments:

  1. If there is a GOD (ala religion) why does he fuck with so many people's lives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second you on the Special Snowflakes.

    Also, students who don't read the lab before class, wind up screwing everything up and having to re-do the whole lab, and who then bitch about how "long" we're "making" them stay after everyone else has left...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've covered all my bases...and a few more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OCM: He gave us free choice, and when we turn away from Him, He lets us deal with the consequences of our decisions.

    Ricki: I was pretty sure you would.

    Stephen: I'm pretty sure you have a few I don't--DIL interacting with Little Bit, for example.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.