Sunday, August 19, 2012

Starting to feel a little better...

...but I'm focusing on getting the first part of Pendragon done before classes really get into full swing.  I need to get as much done as I can today, so that I can get class stuff done tomorrow.

Odysseus is heading off to pick up the imp from Grandma and Grandpa at the halfway point at 2:00 (they'll be back in time for him to get dressed for work), will go back to work this afternoon at 4:00, the pixie goes to bed between 7:00 and 8:00, and the imp usually goes to bed around 8:30.  So, I've got about an hour and a half or two hours to write now, and about two or three this evening, depending. 

I wish I had another week or two before classes started.  I might feel a little more enthused about going back into the mud pit to try to teach the little savages how to write, and how to question and think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.