Sunday, August 19, 2012

I've still got a lot of work to do on it, but...

...the first, very rough draft of The Last Pendragon is finished.  It's still got a lot of rough spots, and I still have a lot of places where I need to go back and add detail.  I also need to write out an outline as I read through it again to make sure there aren't any huge, gaping plot holes that need filled in, since it deviated wildly from the original outline.  But it's done for now, at just a hair under 59,000 words. 

Next?  Either writing out outlines for the other books I have in mind, or printing out The Godshead to go through it myself and edit.  I don't know, but Pendragon is going to be put away for a while, so that I can see what it actually is when I come back to it with fresh eyes, rather than what I see in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.