Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Just one to go.

I started writing The Godshead last Thanksgiving break, and wrote four of the stories over the course of that break.  I wrote about another dozen over Christmas break while I was putting Survivors (linked over at the right) together.  I've spent this summer working to finish writing the stories, and to put Godshead together (as well as get Survivors published). 

I have one more story that needs to be included.  And that story is about a third of the way done.  I'll probably finish the first draft of that story this morning, then work on editing it, formatting it, and getting it put into the collection. 

I will probably be finished with a first draft of The Godshead tonight.  I need to contact my cover artist, to see about getting that done, too. 

That means I'll probably be publishing another book before the end of summer. 

It actually feels really good to be able to write like that.  I haven't had the time or the hands free to be able to do that since the imp was born--I've been teaching through summers and/or nursing children pretty consistently until this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.