Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Now, that's racist.

Telling someone they only fit in with the Republicans because they're white?  That's racist--what about Herman Cain or Allen West?  It's also cruel to tell a young woman that her parents only love her because of the color of her skin and hair. 

I'm sorry--what?  I've said before: if I had the opportunity to adopt, I wouldn't care about the child's skin color.  Most parents are the same.

You know what else is racist?  Wishing the hurricane would hit the GOP convention because it's full of white Republicans and leave black New Orleans alone.

I don't wish another pasting for New Orleans, but I have to admit that another hurricane would probably completely destroy it, since it's still not been rebuilt after Katrina. 

Funny how nearly every other place that Katrina hit has been, for the most part, totally rebuilt.  Guess that's what government dependance gets you. 

2 comments:

  1. Stuff like what you report is what makes me hate people. There are people I disagree very strongly with on about everything, but I don't wish them ill. I reserve "wishing ill" on someone for people like child molesters...

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.