Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Another candidate for after-birth abortion.

I've been giving further thought to the racist bastard I wrote about this morning, and then remembered something else from that news story: the bastard was the abortion doctor, and did not refer to fetal tissue, nor embryos, nor fetuses, but babies when he was talking about the act of aborting a black child. 

That tells me that not only is he a racist bastard, but a sick and heartless one, too.  He was openly advocating murdering helpless children.  BabiesNot fetuses.  Babies.

I have no other words.  I do, however, have small pieces of lead.  I need to go to the range with a few thousand rounds of ammunition, at least one rifle, and several pieces of paper containing concentric circles for some loud quiet time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.