Thursday, March 4, 2010

Saw this about a week and a half ago.

A sixty-seven year old Vietnam veteran, when confronted by a twenty-something year old black thug and his 'hos, kicked the living dog shit out of the punk.



I've got some friends who I think could do just as well, if not better. And I really resent the bus driver throwing the one who was hit first off the bus without throwing the thugs off the bus, too--which let said thugs steal his stuff.

I wasn't going to post about this. Then I read a blog buddy's post that used the "N-word" in describing the video--one that had me dying laughing when I read his disclaimer about using the "N-word" in his post about this happenstance:

"Please be advised that BLACK people are not born NIGGERS--they earn the title."

Indeed, my friend. Indeed.

4 comments:

  1. I have watched this video several times--my peer (he's an old fart too!), does a marvelous job in handling this "black man" who is earning his 'wings' as a NIGGER
    as we watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cheered when I saw the video for the first time. I still giggle every time I think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "cheered"

    Silly question, but do you ever applaud the news when it's a feature you really agree with and/or enjoyed?

    I do---my cats can't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do, too. My son just thinks it's funny.

    (Though, he's unfortunately also learning to use profanity--correctly--from watching Mommy read the news)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.