Monday, September 29, 2014

long weekend

I was actually glad that it was Monday, this morning.  I had nearly three quiet hours to myself, which I put to good use in beta reading for a very good friend.  I've got only about 21 pages to go on his book, and was, quite frankly, a little disappointed when three o'clock rolled around and the imp got home from school, because that meant I couldn't go back to it. 

(I had a friend call, and I don't get to talk to her very often.  Otherwise, I'd probably be a lot closer to finished.)

I plan on finishing up tonight, and emailing it back, then starting on revising Fire and Forge.  And looking forward, again, to Wednesday, when I'll have the better part of five hours to myself, while my students find a computer and compose their papers...or not, since they're college students, but this removes the excuse of "I didn't have time" for the purposes of penalizing late work.

Tomorrow, I'll be minding a pixie all day, and Odysseus will likely start having midterms to study for within the next three weeks or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.