Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm not sure what to think about this.

An al Quaeda camp has been decimated by the Black Plague--forty dead, and the survivors fled.

The evacuation of the infected camp was a really bad idea: "It can be in the body for more than a week — highly contagious but not revealing tell-tale symptoms." Given the way it spreads, and how contagious it is, I have to agree with the security source that said, “This is the deadliest weapon yet in the war against terror. Most of the terrorists do not have the basic medical supplies needed to treat the disease."

While I'm glad to see so many dead at a whack in the training camps, I am rather ambivalent about how they died. On the one hand, I know Bubonic Plague is endemic to that part of the world.

On the other, I'm not sure they weren't messing with possibly weaponized biologicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.