Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This smacks of a setup for murder.

I agree that Hillary Clinton would make a better VP than Joe Biden. I also think that she'd make a better POTUS than Obama.

I don't think it's a good idea to set a man up for murder by replacing Joe Biden with Hillary Clinton. If the trade is made, I don't think Obama (should he be re-elected--which I doubt) would live longer than the first two years and one day of his second term.

I don't like the man, either personally, or as a president. However, I'd never wish death upon him, if only for the sake of his daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.