Sunday, May 23, 2010

I really hate this president...

I do. I hate the smarmy, spoiled little teleprompter-reading post turtle, and I hate everything he stands for. I hate the legislation he's passed, and I hate his Wookie wife that calls her own healthy, beautiful little girls fat.

That said, I cannot blame him and his administration for keeping Congress in the dark, where intelligence reports are concerned. I wouldn't trust them not to do to any president, whether they like him or not, what they did with the intelligence reports President Bush shared with them. Especially not since Dear Leader is about to lose his supermajority in both houses of congress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.