Thursday, February 25, 2010

Things that make you go, "Say what, now?"

Dingy Harry, as Limbaugh calls him, is claiming that he's backing Dear Leader's jobs stimulus bill to protect women. Because we all know that men who're out of work beat women.

Funny, that. I've been with the same man for twelve years. I've been married to him for six. There've been times when he's been out of work (fewer, shorter, and less regular than the times I've been unemployed), but I don't recall him ever getting violent with me in any way, shape, or form.

Then again, that may be because I'm proud of my man, and I let him know that I'm proud of him and support him, whether he's working or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.