Friday, December 27, 2013

FFOT: stuff

1.  The kids getting sick over Christmas can fuck right the fucking fuckety fuck off.

2.  The dog can fuck off.  Instead of going back to bed when I put the kids back to bed at seven (hopefully, more sleep will make them behave better and get them over this nasty cold faster), I got dressed to let the dog out on her leash.  Silly me--I shouldn't have bothered.  The dog had already shit in her kennel.

3. Leukodystrophy.  I have an older half sister in a nursing home with this.  She's four years and four months older than me, and doesn't remember me.  It's like Alzheimer's, only worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.