Friday, June 7, 2013

WTF???

I mean seriously: what the fucking fuck?  Prostitution in a school???  All of the participants under sixteen???  What the fucking fuckety fuck? 

And I will guaran-damn-tee you that this wasn't the "isolated incident" that school officials would like to believe it is.  You would not believe how much goes on inside the school building, during school hours, that adults have no idea about.  I'd bet there's probably ten incidents that they don't know about.

And I thought my school years were a little wild...all we did was smoke (tobacco and pot), drink, and some of my classmates fucked each other without the exchange of money. 

4 comments:

  1. Guess the behavior reflects the times and social changes. When I was in high school the girls ALL kept that aspirin firmly clutched between their knees. And the boys were boys and teased a lot.

    Guess I grow up too soon, LOL.

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe the second wave feminism movement has a lot to answer for.

      Delete
  2. Hey down in Florida they have teachers and students hooking up all the time. What has become of our schools??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ask the 60's radicals who infiltrated our schools by taking over the universities that teach the teachers. Oh, and Regan, who signed the Department of Education into being.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.