Friday, June 14, 2013

I'm shocked!

I'm completely shocked that the mouth-breathing morons that pushed a law that two-thirds of the nation's citizens didn't want didn't foresee this consequence.  It seems, to me at least, an obvious solution to the massive financial hit that employers were expected to take under the Affordable Care Act: cut as many full-time employees as possible back to part-time, and hire temporary help to take up the slack.  I still don't understand why it's being made such a big deal of.

Honestly, if I were running a business, I'd be making sure I didn't hire anyone who voted for King Putt in either election.  Let them feel the consequences of their own stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.