Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wow! I bet nobody was expecting that!

Well, nobody except those of us who spend our own money, that is. 

Apparently, the fed.gov is shocked--shocked, I tell you!--that two thirds of those who are currently uninsured are planning to remain that way.  And that puts the whole pyramid scheme in danger of collapsing like the house of cards it is. 

I'm honestly not surprised.  I mean, the IRS's projected costs for a family the size of mine is more than my family made last year.  The fines for not having the accepted plan are cheaper than paying for the plan.

Affordable Care Act, my round, white ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.