Sunday, June 9, 2013

Family can be awesome.

On a whim, I invited my older sister over for dinner.  She showed up right about the time I was serving it, and we had an absolute blast.

Although...she gave a bit TMI about her current relationship, and the...physical side of it.  So, I retaliated.

Mind you, she's ten years older than me.  She remembers me best from when I was the pixie's age up to about the imp's age, or maybe a bit older.  We're a lot alike, but she still sees the very small girl that used to follow her around. 

I had her blushing, hiding her face, and screeching for brain bleach, and it didn't even take more than a couple of inuendoes.

Though, it may be a while before she can look at Odysseus without blushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.