Saturday, June 15, 2013

Bad idea.

I will be the first to admit to being a misogynist.  I do not like women, and I am one.  Since I am one, I can categorically state that, with few exceptions, they're flighty, ignorant, back-stabbing, indecisive twits.  We do not need another one in the White House, even though Hillary Clinton would have made a far better POTUS than the sort-of woman we've got there now, in the form of King Putt*.

*I think his wife has the twig and berries in that relationship.

2 comments:

  1. *I think his wife has the twig and berries in that relationship.

    This is worth one thousand internets

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.