Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Office hours.

This semester, I have two classes: one at 8:00, and one at 9:00.  I've scheduled office hours from 10-11:30 on MW, and 10-12 on Friday.  Odysseus has a 10:00, an 11:00, and a 12:00--but only on MW.  Friday, he only has one class, and it's inane, and the instructor doesn't respect herself or her students. 

So.  Mondays and Wednesdays, I'll be driving myself in, then running over to pick up the pixie.  It's going to take a lot of time before I get confident enough to park in the heavily used lots, but there's another, smaller lot within easy walking distance of the library that isn't used so heavily.  And the pixie's school is about three minutes away from campus. 

Right now, I'm sitting in  office hours.  And hoping my battery holds out, because I totally forgot my power cord.

2 comments:

  1. Juggling life... It's what we do... sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't driven by myself more than twice. I didn't learn until I was 23 years old, and didn't do much (*cough*any*cough*) driving after I got my license. I don't like it, but it must be done. Therefore, I will do it.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.