Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I suppose...

There's one good effect to having been so sick for most of the month: because my appetite's been limited since I got sick (as in: I haven't been able to eat more than half a ham and cheese, or half a 15oz can of soup), I've lost about fifteen pounds. 

Granted, when I'm up and doing, trying to keep up with the kids and the house, I can't make it on that kind of a diet.  But currently, that's what it takes for me to be able to lose weight. 

Holding it stable once it's down I can do.  It's just getting it down there in the first place that I haven't been able to do since I had the imp and developed the thyroid issue to start with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.