Thursday, November 5, 2009

I have my suspicions...

There was a shooting attack on one of the most strongly gun restricted areas (i.e., a military base) in the U.S. today. The perp--ah, I mean, suspect--a Major Malik Hasan, who just happens to be (in his cousin's words) a devout Muslim, is reported to have been afraid to be deployed to the sand box.

My suspicions are these:

1. If the U.S. military allowed carry (open or concealed) on base when not going to the range, this camel jockey wouldn't have been able to get more than one shot off before being turned into sausage--er, sorry, hamburger.

2. Religion played far more of a role than anyone is willing to admit, and this was a terrorist attack.

They won't be able to keep this quiet for long, if at all--though I have no doubt that The Messiah (peace be upon him) will likely try harder to shut Fox News up for letting this tidbit out:

"Federal law enforcement officials say Hasan had come to their attention at least six months ago because of Internet postings that discussed suicide bombings and other threats."

The only way shit like this can be stopped before it starts is to start profiling for Muslims. Let them all complain that they need to see a proctologist daily because of how intrusive our surveillance is. I don't give a damn if they aren't violent. Unless and until the so-called moderates make it clear to the murderers that they will not tolerate the few to give a bad name to the many (if this type of attack is indeed only dreamed of by the few), every last sand louse is responsible for each act.

Given our president's Chicago politics background, watch for Hasan to be "killed in an attempt to escape" to keep it quiet that this was religiously motivated.

Update: My initial reaction was actually a lot more violently and viciously angry than my blog post would suggest. I tend to err on the side of moderation in my outward reactions because my inward first reaction is always toward violence. Usually toward the government that disarms the victims. And my first reaction is so geared toward violence, I think I may be overreacting. So I force myself to tone it down.

Well, this time, I'm not the only one: Oleg Volk has much the same opinion.

(Oh, and Ken, Guy? You need to go look at his photo gallery. Y'all will like his nsfw pics, like the one in the post below the one I linked.)

3 comments:

  1. As soon as he news bulletin hit
    the TV & my in box, I knew the
    asshole was a mooosie......

    My imagination caught fire---is this the start of some sort of
    mooosie manchurian candidate
    plan?

    Too bad he lived 'cause now we have to deal with an endless trial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, maybe we'll be saddled with a long and costly trial and imprisonment, but I wouldn't be too sure. It may well be that TQFU could decide to try to cover up that moosie asshole shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he calmly shot his victims, and order that he be "killed in an attempt to escape."

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN......

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.