Thursday, October 1, 2009

So. Instead of GWB instituting a military dictatorship to keep him in power, Obama's simply too weak to prevent one.

France's president basically called Obama a pussy in dealing with the world's issues. Gore Vidal, a historical fiction author that leans so far to the left that he stands at a forty-five degree angle on flat ground, posits that we'll wind up under a military dictatorship with Obama, because he won't see it coming out of the stupidity that is the American voter. Vidal thinks Obama's too educated to realize just how stupid and violent the American voter is.

That speaks volumes, both about Obama's ability to protect us from our enemies and about the contempt that the far left elitists hold for those who work to pay taxes that they live off of.

I really resent being lumped into that category of "stupid and violent." I hold a Masters in Arts degree in English (from one of the farthest left institutions in the Midwest). I am not stupid, I've just been one of the "proles" controlled by the State who's read 1984. In my opinion, that makes me less stupid than Gore Vidal (who, thankfully, didn't invite me to the wedding).

Violent, on the other hand, I may be. But only as a last resort to protect my family, my property, and my ideals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.