Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Oof.

I picked up a cold last week.  Started feeling it on Friday.  I mostly have it shaken off, now, but I'm at the point of getting over it where I feel a constant need to cough and my throat's dry, but there's nothing there

During this mess, I had an outside editing project to do.  And I kept zoning out to the point I'd blink, be aware my eyes were painfully dry, and realize it was half an hour or more after I'd last glanced at the clock.  Because I was sick. 

Yeah, I do that anyway, but not for that length of time, and I'm usually thinking.  This was a lot more like falling asleep without actually closing my eyes. 

I'm feeling a lot better.  Hell, I was starting to feel better as of Sunday (even if I was still feeling pretty awful).  But I'm definitely on the mend. 

Which means it's time to get back to work, this time on my own stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Allergy seasons (here there are two, one in spring and one in fall) does that to me, also. Three weeks of being drugged into a zombie-like state or in a pain-induced rage from hell while my nose drools like a St. Bernard looking at snacks. Whole months lost each year. Yay, me. wooo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only WISH it had been allergies. There's stuff that works to knock that out.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.