Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Gah.

If it's not one thing, it's another. 

We got our hands on the car title, so that went right, yesterday.  After figuring out that the idiots that'd rehabbed the old house had messed us up with our plans for the kitchen (since figured out how we're going to keep going with the plans, though, so that's okay).  We dropped that and the spare keys for the old car off at the dealership where we found the new truck, and found out they had to special order a special front plate bracket since the truck has two small turbochargers to boost to the same power as the V-8 with better gas mileage.  And they hadn't ordered it yet.

I went to make my son's favorite breakfast, last night, only to find that the bulk sausage was a good bit past its use by date (I'd gotten it some time ago, so...my fault).  And had gone off.  So I shrugged, and made plans to go to the store this morning.  Instead of Friday. 

Well, this morning, the pixie started complaining that her tummy hurt.  Nothing actionable, and no fever, so I told her to go ahead and eat, because she might be hungry.  It took her an hour to eat.  And then, she threw up, right when I was getting stuff together to take them to school. 

No shopping trip for me.  She's laying on the couch, watching Pixar and Disney, and drifting in and out of sleep.  So, yeah.  Sick.  Just no fever with it. 

I'll be checking if she's hungry in a few minutes.  I think she'd have told me, but I don't know if she's feeling it.  Or sleeping. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.