1. It's cold. Really cold. Like, 18 degrees or a bit under cold. It's also windy, iced over outside (we've had rain, freezing rain, and sleet last night), and snowing.
2. The imp has been unwilling to get dressed, and hasn't been feeling really good today.
3. The pixie is prone to really bad earaches when it's cold and windy (much like I am).
4. Schools are out all over the place today.
5. I have a migraine. Have had the migraine for two days, now, and it's
likely to not let up until Saturday afternoon or Sunday. My migraines
aren't as bad as my aunts' migraines, but they're light and sound
6. The neighbor's grandson came over and rang the doorbell to find out if
the kids could go out. I pointed out 1 and 3 above, and said no because
the weather's too bad.
7. The weather is still nasty, despite initial predictions of it clearing off. It's still snowing. Still windy. Still cold. So, 1 and 3 still apply. So does 6.
8. Neighbor's grandkid rings the doorbell again, about an hour or so after the first time. I had to explain, in small words, that it is still snowing, still windy, still icy, and neither of my kids even wants to go play outside.
9. I am going to murder either my doorbell or the neighbors' grandkid. The doorbell would get me in less trouble.
2 hours ago