Thursday, July 14, 2022

Won't waste my hate

I've been told (by both sides) on Big Social Media that I'm not angry enough for their preferences.  That I don't hate (the other side) enough.  

I haven't had the same experience on MeWe (made up of mostly people disgusted by the Big Social Media mentioned earlier)...which leads me to think that it's all one side telling me I'm not mad enough.  Just...pretending.  

Thing is, I honestly don't hate the left.  It's more mental energy than they're worth to hate.  They're contemptible, at best.  They're too...well, stupid.  They're not evil, they're just...dumb.  Painfully, actively idiotic.  Morons.  Unthinking, and incapbable of it.  

Sub-human.  Because they're hominids, but not sapient, and not capable of being sapient. 

You don't hate that type.  They're not worth it.  They're honestly not worth any more than pity and contempt--and pity only when someone else has caused them harm, rather than their own active stupid.  

I've felt that way for a long, long time, honestly.  Since grad school.  

I debated politics with my classmates...or, rather, I tried to debate politics.  All of these people were supposed to be intellectual equals, since we were in the same program.  So, I did as I was trained by my undergrad professors, and debated.  In the literature classes, in the hallways, and in the offices.  I was looking forward to the discussions.  

It...didn't happen like I was hoping.  Professors in the literature classes...well.  Some of them would cringe when I started to offer my opinions and support for my readings, although I'm not sure if it's because of my opinions, or because of the way the others in the class would shout me down rather than refute my readings with support of their own.  

It...wasn't any better anywhere else.  I shut up fairly fast.  Not because I'd been cowed, but because I don't play chess with pigeons.  

(To be fair, sometimes I got through to people.  Sometimes, the observers would think, and while the pigeon wouldn't realize that shitting on the board wasn't earning it points, the observers did notice.)

Undergrads were worse.  The grad students I was dumped in with had the appearance of being capable of thought...sometimes.  The undergrads?  Not even a little.  And no consideration of others in their activism, and obvious (and oblivious) about it.  

Grad school was in Northern Kansas.  North of I-70 by about fifteen or twenty miles.  It got cold starting in October or so, and steadily colder until March, and didn't start warming until April or May.  From about November on, campus had snow most of the time.  The only clear spots were the sidewalks and roads, and sometimes the sidewalks had ice patches.  

They tried to keep the busiest sections totally clear--there were something like 25K students on campus, trying to get to and from classes mostly on foot.  But campus was huge: something like a mile wide at the narrow end, and two and a half miles long.  And after a certain point in the winter, it got (and stayed) too cold for salt, or even the warming chemical ice melt to work.  

And after a certain point, the snow didn't melt, and just built up.  And by February, it was knee-to-hip deep everywhere not specifically cleared.  

Guess what the campus did every Valentine's Day?  Yep!  Put on the Vagina Monologues.  Complete with making their undergrad theater students (and theater appreciation students) do sidewalk chalk advertising for it.  

I had to get from the office building to the classroom I was teaching in on a cane.  In good weather, when it was warm, it took about five minutes, because I made a point of reminding the classroom assigner that I was handicapped, and needed--not wanted, needed--a close classroom.  In bad weather (which meant, for me, anything below 40 degrees, damp weather, changing weather...you get the point), I left early because a five minute walk took ten or fifteen, depending on pain levels and sidewalk conditions.  

So.  Undergrad chalking sidewalks...taking up a lot of the sidewalk by herself, and what she hadn't taken up with herself was taken up with her bag, and her chalks.  I have all of my class stuff on my back, and my cane...and there's a giant ice patch right next to her bag that looked like wet sidewalk.  I didn't know it was ice until my cane slipped and hit the bag, which got her attention.  She looked up at me, and chirped, "My vagina is angry!  Isn't yours?"  

I, of course, popped off with the first smart remark that came to mind: "Well, yeah.  But I'm gonna take it home and feed it, later, and then it won't be angry anymore."  Waited for her to move a little so I could get past her and her shit.  

She had to think about what I said for a couple of minutes, then shrieked "Eww!!!" at me (without realizing that I'd also said she needed to get laid...), but didn't move to let me past.  

I had to get off the sidewalk, and push through knee-deep snow with my bad knee and my cane for around eight or ten feet to get around her and the knot of people watching her draw.  

All of them too oblivious to realize that I really shouldn't have been forced off the sidewalk to get past them.  

Yeah, I wasn't really terribly effective in the classroom, that day.  Not after that.   

Leftists...they don't think.  They emote.  They don't act, they react, and they react emotionally, because they've never learned different.  

They're...stupid.  They're incapable of actual thought.  That makes them less than human.  I can't hate that.  It's not worth my time, and definitely not worth my energy.  

Now.  That said.  While they aren't worthy of hate, the people who deliberately shaped them into being like they are?  The thinking humans who deliberately, and with malice, shaped generations of subhumans to be their tools and catspaws?  

They are absolutely worthy of hate.  They are worthy of summary execution wherever they're found.  

They are also, unfortunately, well aware of that, and either hide what they are, or surround themselves with enough security to make that impossible to actually do.

2 comments:

  1. I just ignore them on and go on, unless they try to force their crap on me. THEN I go on the offensive... And they don't like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, no. It's never fun to realize you're intellectually outmatched. And they always are.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.