Saturday, October 11, 2014

random ramblings

The imp has grades up in the school website.  His math score is perfect.  His reading...needs work.  A lot of work.  A lot of flash card work for sounds and sight words. 

So.  Working with that.  Working with Spanish--which, if I know what he's working on, I can help teach.

Speaking of Spanish, the pixie was coloring yesterday, held up a red crayon and said "Red is rojo."  And then continued coloring, oblivious to the stunned silence.  

I haven't managed to get any grading, or much beyond simply loading and running the dishwasher, done today.  I've been floating in fog.  And it hasn't helped that it bloody hurts to type--had a finger-stick blood test today. 

And I'm too out of it to think of what else I meant to tell y'all, so I'm just going to have to sign off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.