Monday, September 26, 2011

Deadbeats don't pay back loans.

Say I have a thousand dollars. I loan out fifty to a friend here, a hundred there. And only some of my friends actually pay me back. Some of them tell me "I can't pay you back in full, right now--can I give you a couple dollars a week until I've paid you back?" Others try to borrow more money from me to pay me back what they borrowed in the first place.

How long will it be before I have to borrow money to pay my mortgage, or buy groceries?

Well, the IMF is finding that out.

I don't understand what it is about the leftist mindset that makes them think that, just because it doesn't work in the small scale, it will on a large scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.