Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sorry...urgh.

I know it's been a while since I posted anything. My university "upgraded" the online class platform we use, which completely FUBARed my classes. I'm still working to get the classes for fall fixed. It took me until Sunday night to get the one I started teaching Monday fixed.

I also put my lectures, handouts, assignment sheets, and other useful stuff together into a textbook for the Composition II class, and am working on a similar one for the Composition I class.

Beyond that...I've been so sick that if I haven't been laying down, I've been throwing up. It should ease within another two to four weeks, but for now, I'm not able to do much of anything.

I'll be back when I can, though.

2 comments:

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.