Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Now that the dust has settled...

"Bar Tabs" has been out for a week and a half.  And The Godshead came off the free promo as of midnight.  Stats look...surprisingly good,* considering few people actually read or like mythology.  I've got the one book I'm doing the final edits on, and have plans for one last one in the works (and a few stories scribbled down for that one), but then I'll likely do nothing more than the occasional short story in the Modern Gods universe. 

Let me get Fire and Forge all wrapped up and published (thanks again to the utterly magnificent Dorothy Grant for the help with the hardest part of the process), and we'll see what else I can get finished this month.


*"Bar Tabs" sold 7 copies outright, with another 4 copies read through KU.  I gave away a whopping 73 copies of The Godshead.  And a couple of my other, older books purchased or started as a KU read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.