Monday, July 7, 2014

Okay...

Less done than usual, thanks to a pixie that picked fights and fluttered and floated, and wouldn't stay in her room (despite having been sent there), and then refused to go to sleep until after ten o'clock. 

I got the dishes done, and a chapter set up to move quickly tomorrow, but...

I didn't get the clean clothes put up. 

I didn't get the rest of the dirty clothes gathered up.

I didn't get the dirty clothes that I had gathered up washed.

So, that means the pixie won't have her new favorite dress to wear tomorrow.  And it's her own fault. 

I'm heading off to bed.  I'll try to get caught up with the rest of it tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.