Monday, August 20, 2012

Lots to do, today.

Classes are starting.  Damn it. 

Let's see...they have me listed as instructor for the Composition II class I was given last week.  Finally.  Still don't have the course website shell to build the class in, yet.  They told me it should pop up at noon.  Thanks be to God that only takes somewhere around half an hour to build, when the website's cooperating.

I'm waiting on a call from the doctor's office to tell me to come back in for a check on the UTI or that I have another prescription for antibiotics at our local Sam's Club.

I need to go turn in my contract and pick up the desk copy textbooks for the class I'm working as a teacher's assistant in. 

As for other stuff--Odysseus just did the worst of the housework that needed done (trash and kitty litter trash taken out), but I need to unload and reload the dishwasher, at the absolute least.  Once the painkillers take affect, I can probably do at least that much. 

I had Odysseus print off The Godshead, so I'll start on proofing/editing that today. 

Oh, and that reminds me: I need to build a website for that.  Think I'll be using WordPress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.