Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I hate migraines.

I've had one for the past three days.  Coffee only helps temporarily.  Tylenol works for maybe half an hour.  Tylenol plus Aleve works for maybe an hour and a half.  Add coffee into the mix, and I might get two hours.  Darvocet doesn't work well for long.

I wish I could trust the kids not to hurt each other enough to be able to go find the earplugs.  Their little voices are just like an icepick into the right side of my head.  And I really hate that.  Their voices are precious, and they're talking more and more, picking up new words daily.  I hate wishing they'd just shut up for a while. 

I'm trying a quick and dirty leftovers recipe (have a few slices of beef roast that need eaten up).  If it turns out tasty, I'll put it up.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.