Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So...cute!

I was playing with the pixie, yesterday afternoon.  She'd climbed up into my lap for some affection (teething again--thank God there are only four left for her to cut).  So, I started kissing and nuzzling in her neck and ear to get her to giggle. 

Not only did I get giggles, I got shrieking giggles.  She's really ticklish.  Then, she said, between giggles, "Stop, stop, stop!  Let go of me!"  (top, top, top!  leggo me!)

I was getting the imp settled for bed, last night, after I got the pixie put down.  We were sitting on the couch, watching (what else?) The Lion King.  He'd tucked himself between my hip and the back of the couch, then reached up and pulled my arm around him and snuggled into my side. 

Not too long after that, Shadow (the black kitten we adopted on Independence day) hopped up, crawled into the imp's lap, and curled up to go to sleep. 

And, of course, the imp went into spasms of affection and bliss.  "Aw...kitty purr.  So cute!  Shadow purr at [imp]!  [Imp] love Shadow!"

I do greatly enjoy when the kids are being cute.

2 comments:

  1. As Granddaugher Ms. E would say - "nothin' better than a 'nuggle!!" Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly that. The imp is usually moving too fast for a snuggle, and the pixie is usually trying to keep up.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.