Monday, August 20, 2012

Been bit.

I pulled up another partially finished project, this morning, and found myself looking at it, reading through it, and reformatting it.  I got to thinking, "What if I split the parts up a little different, like this?"

And then I realized that I was actually seriously working on yet another book. 

This one is...a lot more graphic than anything I've worked on before (which I'd forgotten).  I'll see where it goes, and see if it is something I'll be willing to publish for sale.  The first person narrator is fourteen.  It is a completely different time, with completely different societal rules, but still...  Guess I'll just have to finish it, then see what I think. 

I've been bit, and bit hard, by the writing bug.  I haven't written like this since I graduated from my alma mater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.