Saturday, August 11, 2012

Outside, yet again...

It's an absolutely gorgeous morning.  Some idiot is using this beautiful weather to weed-eat their property instead of sitting quietly with a cup of coffee and enjoying the nice, cool, quiet morning, but I'm enjoying being outside for once. 

And the imp?  The imp is busily putting rocks, leaves, and sticks down his slide.  Not sliding down himself, often, just leaves, sticks, dirt, and rocks.  And I'm okay with that, for now. 

The pixie is inside with Daddy, watching cartoons.  With them separated this far, I've got some peaceful time with my little guy.  In a way, I'm kind of sorry he prefers to play off on his own (I get "Mommy go 'way!" if I try to join in).  In another...well, it's time I can spend writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.