Monday, August 27, 2012

Too...much...snark...

Okay...I couldn't get past the first sentence of the news story, here.   "TAMPA, Fla. -- Giant, walking vaginas have descended upon the Republican National Convention."

Let me see...first off...in context, Tampa makes me think of feminine hygiene products.  

Second...giant walking vaginas?  Isn't that the basic definition of career politicians?  (Actually, we really should be using the original Anglo-Saxon monosyllable for that...)

Go ahead.  Make fun of the situation.  I have too many smart remarks circling my mind to actually congeal enough to come out.

4 comments:

  1. sorry I lost my temper with you. That was hard for me. funny post. the rat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Rat, I understand. Thanks, and I'm glad to have made you laugh.

      Delete
  2. we've entered parody-land beyond any expectation... [must. avert. eyes. strength. flowing. away...] & no one likes Anglo-Saxon monosyllabics - very un-Gallic & frightens the horses.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.