Saturday, August 11, 2012

Counting down

No, not until the elections.  Until semester starts.  I just realized that I still have a bit to do to prepare for it.  I have my contract that I need to sign and turn in (complete with C.V.), I need to keep an eye on my enrollment for the next week, and, if my second class makes minimum enrollment, I'll need to build my class website for the second class.  I also need to fix a colleague's site before semester starts on August 20.

And after all that BS is done, the grading starts coming in.

Oy.  I wish it was still July.  Or June.  I'd rather be writing, with lots more time to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.